We Need Your Gift of Time!
Do you have a burning desire to see a paradigm shift in healthcare? Where natural medicine comes first in healing and well-being? The Tree of Health Center cannot do it alone. We need your help as we change the dialogue to healthcare. Help us create a synergy of excitement for the community in building a Universal Retreat and Healing Arts Center right here in beautiful Sussex County, New Jersey. A place where people from all over the world can gather to find balance and peace.
Our volunteers, who are artists, professionals, students and retirees, assist in virtually every area of the Center, including class registration, event coordination, reception, marketing, wellness services and preparation of Tree of Health Center Calendar and Calendar of Events.
Do you have any skills or interests you would like to share with us? If so, you can contribute to our community in one of two ways:
- Enroll in our popular volunteer program! A consistent four hours of your time each week for a minimum of 4-6 months entitles you to serve as a classroom assistant, with tuition waived, in classes, workshops and lectures (subject to availability, after your first 20 hours). You will also be invited to attend special events.
- Or if your college or university has an internship-for-academic-credit program, you may qualify for one of our intern positions. Internships require a higher level of involvement and responsibility, usually 8 to 20 hours a week for a minimum of three months.
Volunteering with The Tree of Health Center will be a unique experience for the right candidate. You will gain knowledge and a whole lot of experience!!
You must be a team player, or at least willing to learn how to work and play well together. Additionally we are looking for self-motivated volunteers who have the following qualities:
- Strong work ethics
- Dependability and Responsibility
- Possessing a Positive Attitude
- Honesty and Integrity
- Motivated to Grow and Learn
- Strong Self-Confidence
Join our "Tree of Health Center" Community
To learn more about the volunteer program, read our Volunteer Application so you know what we expect from volunteers.
PLEASE review this information before applying, as it answers many questions you may have! Click the button below to fill out the Volunteer Application Form and follow the application process.
For additional information or questions, please complete our contact form and our Volunteer Department will be in touch with you soon. Thank you!
Our Tree of Health Center Team looks forward to meeting you and welcoming you on board.