- We will need one letter of recommendation from a professional or academic contact. It can also be helpful to include your resume.
- Please email all materials TOGETHER to the Volunteer Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your full application packet has been received and if we have an opening that matches your interest and availability, you will usually hear from Volunteer Services in two to four weeks.
- Because volunteers are such a vital part of the center’s community, The Tree of Health Center looks for a consistent four hours per week and a minimum commitment of four months from prospective volunteers. Please make sure this is a good time for you to make such a commitment.
- We sometimes cannot place a prospective volunteer right away, even if s/he is a great candidate. Because of this, we keep applications on file for three months in case something becomes available. Please contact us if your schedule changes. If you have any questions, please call the Volunteer Services Department at 973-632-3797 or email email@example.com
Thanks so much for your interest in The Tree of Health Center! We couldn’t do what we do here without our wonderful volunteer community.