Julie Lain Trilling, RTY, Certified Childlight Yoga Instructor
Julie Lain Trilling has a deep love for guiding others towards self-appreciation, compassion & empowerment. At an early age Julie started dancing & eventually found her way to DanceExpression where she became an active member of the Dance Company. In 2002, she earned her BA in Sociology from TCNJ & went through the Alternate Route Program for Elementary Education & became the Director of Project Self-Sufficiency’s Little Sprouts Early Learning Center where
she worked for 3 years. Julie lives in Sandyston with her three children.
Julie has been studying & practicing yoga since 2000.
- Completed 200-hour HA-THA Yoga Method teacher training with Delia Quigley & Denise Kay.
- Continued Training in becoming certified in Chair Yoga
- Recently attended Nationally acclaimed Childlight Yoga trainings on Yoga & Mindulness for children, Advanced teaching concepts for Yoga & Mindfulness for Children and Yoga & Mindfulness in schools.
- Teaches Parent/Child & Adult classes at the Sandyston Municipal building.
- Leads a Chair Yoga club at the Sussex-Wantage library.
- Initiated Yoga & Mindfulness programs at local day care centers & preschools.
- Volunteers at Project Self-Sufficiency's Little Sprouts Early Learning Center teaching Yoga & Mindfulness.