DEBRA M. HOLLINRAKE, PARTNER & DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC RELATIONS, C.LAC
Debra M. Hollinrake has been a Partner and Director of Public Relations with The Tree of Health Center, LLC since June 2013. She has been a successful entrepreneur for 26 years and joined Linda Mitchell, the founder of The Tree of Health Center, LLC because their goals were aligned. She is dedicated in service to humanity assisting others in finding their truth, their light, their unconditional love and their peace. Debra is certain that The Tree of Health Center is the perfect organization to help make that happen in a big way.
Debra’s history with natural medicine started 30 years ago. She became very ill from the side effects of a new antibiotic she was fed intravenously for two weeks to clear up a serious internal infection. The good news is that the infection healed. The better news is that she subsequently became so ill that her conventional doctor threw up his arms in frustration and sent Debra on her way because he didn’t know how to help her.
Thus began Debra’s journey into the realm of natural medicine. Her colleague and friend, Michael Rainone, referred her to a homeopathic doctor who literally “saw” the poison in her system, and gave Debra a natural regimen and suggested lifestyle change to clear it up. Within six months, she felt better than she had ever felt in her life. She was hooked!
Combine this experience with a life-long study of spiritual philosophy and personal development and you’ve got a formula for natural success. In April 2008, Debra founded Intentional Power, LLC, to help those ready to make a change figure out what that change is and how to take natural happy action to successfully achieve their goal.
Before founding Intentional Power, Debra founded a successful virtual administration business before “virtual” was cool, which is still going strong after 18 years. Prior to that, Debra worked on Wall Street, while moonlighting as a performing artist in New York City, leading an original a cappella/dance group for 10 years.
Debra is an award winning speaker and a long-time member and current Board Secretary with Toastmasters International (TMI). TMI provides a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth. Debra has served in numerous leadership roles within TMI, including that of Area Director where she brought her area to distinguished status within the district. Debra is also a Board Member with Safe Haven of Pike County, whose mission is to eradicate domestic violence, sexual assault, and other serious crimes through prevention, empowerment, and the promotion of social justice.
Recognized as an Expert Author, Debra has had numerous articles published in the field of Personal Development. Topics include Achievement, Anger Management, Law of Attraction, Empowerment, Goal Setting, Happiness, Inspiration, Positive Attitude, Self Esteem, Self Improvement, Stress Management and Success.
- Advanced Emotional Freedom Techniques Practitioner
- Meditation Instructor
- Life Activation Practitioner and Step 2 Initiate representing the Universal Great Brother and Sisterhood of Light in service to humanity
- Law of Attraction Counselor
- Ordained Minister, Metaphysical Practitioner and Spiritual Life Coach
- Jikiden Reiki Practitioner
- Ensofic Ray Practitioner
- Teacher of Sacred Geometry, Meditation and Spiritual Intuition
- Kabbalist through Universal Kabbalah
- Advanced Award Winning Toastmaster
- Association for the Advancement of Meridian Energy Techniques (AAMET) Since 2011
- University of Holistic Theology (UHT) Since 2010
- Toastmasters International (TMI) Since 2010
- International College of Metaphysical Theology (ICMT) 2010
- Modern Mystery School Healers Academy (MMS) 2012
- Jikiden Reiki Kenkukai (Institute) 2012
- Ensofic Ray Healing Research Institute 2012
- International Holistic Ministry (IHM) 2012
“We are emotional beings born to express ourselves through our perception of the world. Frequently, however, negative energy gets stuck in our system and prevents us from being the creators we were meant to be. These modalities help you release that negative energy and give you tools to use – on your own – to freely follow your dreams.”