Intern who is currently enrolled in business, public policy, environmental health management, public administration, and related programs for the prestigious Business Plan Internship (BPI) program. Candidate should have strong analytical and project management skills, an interest in consulting, strategic planning and public sector management, and the desire to contribute to the future of our well-being by improving the center’s operational and financial health. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the business development field is a great way to get a jumpstart on your career, gain tangible working knowledge and enhance your résumé. We will provide the Intern with experience in their chosen major, as well as a sense of teamwork, with an emphasis on communication to build a strong work relationship with the TTOHC team. Need not apply, if not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
- Analyze current resource allocations in the context of short and longer term priorities
- Perform specialty analyses on high impact opportunities to improve center’s operations. Examples include determining the most efficient target network, develop cost-benefit analysis of expanding a volunteer/work/intern program, conducting a life-cycle cost exercise on different types of workshops, seminars & services, while optimizing revenue from fee operations and evaluating the costs, benefits, and effectiveness of various connections & partnerships
- Develop management and financial strategies to accomplish center’s goals
- Develop projections for staffing and financial requirements to support centers priorities
- Work with management and field staff to evaluate center’s programs and operations
- Facilitate discussions to determine strategic goals, or program priorities
- Business, Public Policy, Environmental Health Management, or Public Administration major
- Ability to contribute individually, and participate in cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
- Must be organized, self motivated, energetic and a dependable team player
- 7-10 hours weekly